Wednesday, June 4, 2008

opening of Sy2008-2009

haha...it's my first time to write a blog after so many years of being blind to the existence of advanced technology. one of my "school year resolutions"is to get into the interests of the students like blogging to enter their psyche somehow and get to know them better. i hope i would have time for this. for my next blogs I hope to share my insights on the literature that my class will be discussing for the next months. i hope that my students too would respond and never hesitate to share what they think about our lessons.this would really be enriching. im excited for the next school year.english teacher can't wait!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This sounds interesting. :D

Mostly though, teachers don't have time for their blogs. :(

imkungfupagda said...

I think it`s nice that you decided to create a blog wherein you post your insights about our current topics in English class. Especially since majority of the people in our batch spend time online. At least then, we can say that we actually visit sites which help us with our school work/have something to do with school. And by that, I mean sites outside Wikipedia and what not.=))